Providing you with professional assistance in all your tax, financial and business affairs
History of Our Firm:
Our firm was founded in 1947 by Hyman P. Levine, who at the time was employed by the IRS and also prepared income tax returns, mostly for residents of the Brownsville area of Brooklyn, NY. His fast-growing reputation and positive feedback encouraged him to start his own tax preparation business. Business continued to grow, from Brownsville to the Flatlands section of Brooklyn. In 1963 Hy’s son Robert, a Certified Public Accountant joined his father and together the two established a year-round accounting practice. Long-time accountant Stanley Fuchs, CPA partnered with Robert Levine in 1988 and thus, Levine & Fuchs, CPA’s was founded. The firm continued to thrive in Brooklyn and eventually relocated to New Hyde Park, on Long Island in 2003. In 2018, Penny Ninivaggi, who had been working as an Accountant with the firm since 1980, partnered with Levine & Fuchs CPA’s and the business continues to grow each and every day.
Mission and Values
At Levine & Fuchs CPA’s, our mission is to provide exceptional personalized service and support to our clients, helping them to achieve their financial goals and maximize success. Our team of experienced Accountants and Staff takes pride in establishing relationships with our clients, which enables us to provide individualized support for their specific accounting and financial needs. We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity in everything we do and are always acting in the best interests of our clients.
Approach to Client Services
At our firm, we take a personalized approach to client services, working closely with each client to understand their unique needs and goals. Our highly skilled team of Accountants and Staff is committed to providing exceptional service and support, offering a range of services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do, setting the highest standards for ourselves and always striving to exceed our clients' expectations.
- Collaboration: We believe that working collaboratively with our clients is the key to achieving success, building strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical conduct, always acting with honesty and transparency in all our interactions.
- Professionalism: We maintain the highest levels of professionalism in everything we do, always treating our clients with respect and delivering superior service.
- Consulting: We provide comprehensive consulting services to help our clients achieve their financial goals and maximize their success.
- Planning: We work closely with our clients to develop customized plans that are designed to meet their specific needs and objectives.
- Execution: We execute our plans with precision and care, leveraging our proficiency and experience to deliver outstanding results.
- Support: We provide ongoing support and guidance to our clients, helping them to navigate complex financial challenges and make informed decisions.
Each member of our team at Levine & Fuchs CPA’s brings a wealth of experience and proficiency to every client interaction. We all play a unique, yet imperative role at Levine & Fuchs CPA’s, and in addition to working with our clients, we work with each other daily to ensure that the services we provide are exceptional.
- Our team is led by Stanley Fuchs and Penny Ninivaggi who have each been with the firm for over 40 years.
- Our Professional Staff includes Certified Public Accountants and other financial specialists who are committed to staying ahead of the curve, leveraging the latest technologies and best practices to deliver exceptional results.
- Our Administrative Staff are vital to the efficiency of our organization. They are essential - the front line of communications with every client as well as with other staff members.